Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accuracy: The reliability and correctness of the information
- Where does the information come from?
- Does the author cite other sources? What does she cite?
- For websites, did the author provide links to other sources? Do the links still work?
- For studies, experiments, and other original research, does the author explain the method she used to find her results?
- Does the information in this resource agree with other resources you have found and your own personal knowledge?
What does he know about the car he is trying to sell you?
Car Sales Professionals. (2015). 25 Car Salesman Tips for Selling More Cars.
Retrieved October 13, 2015, from http://carsalesprofessional.com/