If you see a reference to an item not available from the DCCCD you can request the item sent from another institution.
From the Library Home Page select the Request an Inter-Library Loan Link.
Inter-Library Loan Requests
Select the appropriate format and fill in the form. If your reference is incomplete you can conduct a search using WorldCat to locate additional information to complete the form.
Want to find out which library has a particular publication? You can conduct a search using WorldCat or FirstSearch (see the links for those databases below)
If you plan to visit other libraries, you can request a TexShare card which will allow you to check out materials. Contact either your local public library or the Mountainview College Library to find out more details.
1. Search the Catalog for Materials
2. If the retrieved item is not available at your home campus
Select the REQUEST IT link If one is provided.
3. If no link is provided the items is not available for Loan.
4. Please note: whether the item is marked Available or Due. If there is a Due date then the record will be flagged;
when the item is returned then your hold will be filled.
3. Type your Name and Student Number into the forms provided.
4. Select the Campus where you want the items sent. It will take about 3 days for your item to arrive, providing that the item is available. You will receive an email notification.